If any of your security devices gets triggered and you are on a Complete Plan,
1. Monotone push notification is sent to the your phone and Siren + Keypad (if you have one)
**If the your phone is locked or if the Kangaroo app is closed, you will get a banner alert.
2. If you do not dismiss the initial alert or dismiss and disarm (either via the app or the Siren’s keypad), you will get a loud alarm sound at the 15 second mark on both their phone and the Siren.
3. When the alarm sound is triggered, the Kangaroo system will send the customer an SMS alert and and automated call at the 45 second mark from the loud alarm.
4. 45 seconds after the SMS and automated call alerts, if you have not dismiss and/or disarm the Kangaroo system yet, our UL-certified call center, COPS, will call your phone to check on you. COPS will ask for your customer’s safety word.
5. If you fail to give the correct safety word or if you don't pick up the phone after 2 call attempts, and you have Professional Monitoring turned on in-App (Contact Authorities option in the app settings), COPS will then call the local authorities. (Police for motion and entry alerts).