Adjusting the doorbell button settings according to your preference can easily be done in-App.
- Open your doorbell camera settings.
You can do this by tapping the name of your doorbell from your Kangaroo App's homescreen.
- Scroll down and look for "Chiming Sound"
- Locate "Sound" at the top of the screen and toggle on
If you wish for your Chime to sound when someone rings the Doorbell button, turn this settings on. Otherwise, you can also disable this feature.
- Locate the "Tones" section directly below and select a tone.
This tone will sound when someone rings your doorbell. There's "Kan-ga-roo" and "Ding-Dong".
- Look for "Volume" and slide to adjust your desired Chime volume.
"Low", "Medium", and "High" are the options for the volume. Make sure to choose the loudest so you won't miss anyone who presses your doorbell button.
- Locate "Sounds From" at the bottom of the screen and choose which devices you would like the sound to come from.
This applies if you have more than one Kangaroo Chime or both a Kangaroo Chime and a Kangaroo Siren + Keypad.
If you are not getting sounds from either your Chime or a paired Siren + Keypad even with all these settings enabled, kindly contact us.