There are a number of factors that can lead to such issues with your Kangaroo Doorbell Camera. We got you covered with these simple troubleshooting tips!
1. Check your internet connection’s stability
- We highly recommend checking your network’s status first. Your connection speed or any recent changes such as switching Wi-Fi username / changing passwords can lead to issues.
- If you moved your Doorbell camera to another door (or if you made some significant position changes on the same door), this can affect this as well.
- Please click here for some network troubleshooting tips!
2. Check your Doorbell Camera’s batteries
- The number of times that your doorbell has rung, along with the number of alerts it sends you (specially in high traffic areas) are factors that can affect your batteries’ longevity.
- On average, the batteries that your Doorbell Camera should last up to 5 months based on average use (low traffic areas).
**To check on your Doorbell Camera's battery status:
Step 1. From the Kangaroo App's homescreen, tap the name of your Doorbell Camera.
Step 2. Check on the battery indicator of your device.
3. Is your network on good status? Is your Doorbell in an area where it gets a sufficient WiFi signal? Do your batteries have power or you’ve otherwise replaced them with fresh ones?
If your answer to all the above items is “Yes!”, we would recommend reconnecting your Doorbell manually via a quick reset.
- Step 1. Remove the top cover from the bottom cover.
Do this by pulling from the bottom of the doorbell.
- Step 2. Reset the Doorbell Camera.
Press and hold the button on the front side until you see a blinking light (about 60 seconds).
- Step 3. Pair the Doorbell Camera back to the Kangaroo App.
Once you see a blinking light on your Doorbell Camera, go to the homepage of the Kangaroo app and then tap "Add Security Device". Follow the on-screen prompts to re-pairing your device.
qaak8ákjjaaajá8 pp lol kllkl
My doorbell camera doesn’t work anymore at all will not come on
Hi the device won't come on even with new batteries. I cleaned inside with small dy cloth and that did not work.please assist..thanks
My device stop working. I replaced the batteries checked my wifi that light indicators on my door bell won't come on .
Hi there, egill_210! I am sorry to know that you are having issues on your Doorbell Camera. There might be some troubleshooting steps we need to do to have it back functioning again. The resetting on the last portion of this article would be one of the resolutions to your issue.
Still not working
New battires, same set up,
can I get a replacement.
I changed batteries in my door bell camera now it won't work can't get any lights on door bell press door bell and get nothing I have called about 6 or 7 times so far left messages never a return call
I cannot seem to get my doorbell camera working it gets to the part where it connects with the internet it says 96% and that's where it stays and then it goes in two or three times and still stops at 96% and says cannot connect now
The doorbell camera with chime is junk. Had mine at my front door for about 4 weeks. It stopped registering activity with no notification when I accessed it said battery level 30%.
I put brand new batteries in and still showed 30%. But was capturing activity. The next day again stopped capturing activity and said battery level 20% and to replace batteries.
It gave a list of recommended batteries and hysterical rhe batteries it came with were not on the list.
My doorbell camera stop working for months I've changed batteries over and over and still not working I've did everything y'all suggested on this app and still not working I need a replacement I will never purchase again this is not a good quality product for safety
My doorbell cam does not connect to wifi. The first time it went to 96% and never went any higher, now it says the doorbell is offline. I have tried the suggestions and nothing works. I have a second doorbell cam, they were bought at the same time and it set up find with no problems.
My doorbell camera will not come on ,I replace battery,tried reset it still want do nothing my WiFi is working .it been off since March.every time I chat you says the same thing but it don't work. I am paying for a broken phone
Please sign in to leave a comment.